Monday, December 5, 2011

I have to trust....

Confusing, frustrating, annoying......Dr says I have Fibromyalgia too.....she gave me a pamphlet on it and I see that it is not unusual to have Lupus then to be diagnosed with Fibromyalgia afterwards but NOT vise versa......Both are similar in symptoms, it is not unusual for Lupus patients to have Fibromyalgia.....I just don't want to have either....denial is what I want....frustrated is what I feel......

Night time pain and numbing, tingling pain in both legs both arms all night or anytime I am still for a period of time was my biggest concern to talk to her about when I went in today and the not sleeping well.....those were 2 big clues to her...I guess...this led to changing 2 meds I have been on for 2+ years....that makes me nervous but I guess if I am going to go to this Rhemotologist that I have to trust her, believe her and do what she says...... Ugh!!!

Lord help me to listen, trust and be patient....

2 Cor. 1:7 And our hope for you is firm, because we know that just as you share in our sufferings, so also you share in our comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment