Monday, January 21, 2013

Forgive me for being so negative


Well the fish oil and Glucosamine Chondroitin which I started taking almost 3 weeks ago are doing nothing...I am worse if anything.  I now have a new scary symptom.  It has happened 3 nights in a row.  I wake up from the pain of a crushing kind of pressure of a headache...in the back of my head...its bad....it seems if I move around and try to get comfortable it goes away so it doesn't last long but it is scary... If I have another one tonight I will contact my Dr tomorrow...I felt one coming on during the day today but it never got bad.  I ran a low temp today as well.  I did work.

I have been tired, stiff, in pain and just miserable...there's no other way to say it. Since this blog is my journal I need to be specific so I can look back over this if need be.  I also have no memory....beyond an age thing...believe me... So forgive me for being so negative..I hate it too....


No comments:

Post a Comment