Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Five Weeks Post Op


God has showed me so many things through this journey I have been on.  I used to take this for granted...simple things..like rushing through a quick kitchen clean up on my way to work.  This morning I tidied up my kitchen...it was all I could do to make it to the recliner...
Yesterday I called in to PT....my 2nd outpatient....I just didn't think I could do it...they said come in..you have to come in...as I went through the process God showed me how BLESSED I am...a 6 year old unable to jump on one foot from square to square..an elderly lady in a wheelchair lifting 15 pounds of weight...a Walton County Sheriff picking up small objects with fingers..it was all he could do...a football player trying to learn to run again.  Thank you God for opening my eyes and showing me I only have to just look....open my eyes and look to see how truly  blessed I am...


No comments:

Post a Comment