Friday, July 18, 2014

Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin....

Saw my Rhuemy Friday the 11th of July. My main issues this trip are my arms hurting tingling and numbing pain at night. Looking back on my blog this was a complaint the first month I was diagnosed.(Oct 2001)  I did see a Neurologist and he said I needed the Carpal Tunnel surgery but no I refuse. Too much surgery already.....  ALSO My hair falling out of my head. It's getting very thin on top.  Weird that it is growing on my forehead and face all over..my eyebrows don't grow but I have hair on my chin...ugh!!!
She told me to increase my Tramodol for the pain and get Biotin for my hair falling out.  I had blood work done and my Urine check.  Bloodwork came back ok. Urine has blood and white cells in it..white cells are 20 and should be 0-5. I don't have any symptoms so she said just let her know if I do.  This makes me nervous but ok....God is in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment