Wednesday, August 12, 2015

July 2015


July: Continuing the pool 3-4 times a week.  The movement I am doing is sitting on a noodle and working my arms and legs in bicycle, swimming and stretching motions.  I do it for a minimum of and hour and a  half.   Definitely see more mobility in my knees when doing stairs.  Had an episode where my right shoulder blade was like a stabbing pain and couldn't move good.  Iced it and took Advil.  It lasted a couple days and went away.

Went to Jason and Rose's house for the 4th of July weekend. Saw their new house in Arlington, Tennessee and had a great visit. Unfortunately I came down with a cold the 2nd day and felt rough while I was there on the way home I had a horrible sore throat..Went to PC on Monday took Z pack and felt better in a few days but this is August 12th and I still have the cough from it. Mostly at night. Ridiculous!!

No comments:

Post a Comment