Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Follow-Up / Flair

Feeling down today..Lupus Flair.... Headache, tired...so tired...no appitite...Stomach issues....So I will do little to nothing...I had to reschedule my followup with my Orthopedic Dr. Because I do not feel like going.

OH TO CATCH UP:  I have had 2 weeks of NO HIP PAIN! 1 day of some minor pain and now several days of no pain. Today was the follow up visit but like I said I am rescheduling and waiting on a call to tell me when to come in.  I am very happy with the results so far and look forward to HOPEFULLY more pain free days.  I have been riding my stationary bike 3-5 miles 5 times a week.  My Treadmill did seem to irritate my hip.  I walked a mile or more last Wednesday and that night and next day is when I had the pain. Tomorrow is my walk day. I hope I feel up to it to see how I am going to do.

I weigh in tomorrow.  Last weigh in I was at -54 pounds. YAY!

Our weather has been teasing us with a touch of Spring which helps to motivate me to walk and to keep pushing through the weight loss.



#Lupus
#SLE
#KnowLupus
#NoLupus
#LupusSTRONG
#LupusAwareness
#FightLupus
#Findacure
#mylupusjourneymylife

1 comment: