Saturday, August 18, 2018

Both Hips

Sooo I made it thru the summer with 2 skin cancers treated and healed, less of an interest in the pool and waiting for Fall weather..

It has been a rough few months with my hips... I have my 1st Fluoroscopy on my left hip is scheduled in 10 days.  Earliest I could get it was the 29th.. I will be able to schedule my right hip once I have my 2 week recheck of my left hip..... What a nightmare.... They both hurt.  Both in their own different way...

Right hip is painful in groin area.  Radiates down to knee and sometimes ankle at night.  It will occasionally go out on me causing my leg to just give out for a quick minute.

My left hip hurts in groin as well it has not radiated down but it will not let me sit down or bend over with out severe pain.

Both hurt of I lay on my side at night.... I am a side sleeper.

Rarely does it start out that way in the morning but if I do ANYTHING.. It starts and by noon I am pretty much either in tears, crippled or in my recliner for the day... It is depressing... Especially on days like today or yesterday or day before....

I get up with plans to go to the pool, or shopping or to clean house... End up in severe pain, have to stop and can’t do anything...... so frustrating.....Went to Kirklands this morning... I have all day to shop, eat out do whatever.  I left at 11:00. I was home by 12:30.....

Went in TJ Maxx.  Browsed a bit.  Looked at Fall Decor.  Went in Kirklands (next door) Walk thru 1/4 of the store. No place to sit.  Back to car.... Hard to get in because of BOTH HIPS!!!!  Wanted to go in Target (I could use their scooters) just didn’t have it in me... No mood for lunch at this point... GO home. I am in recliner...

Want to get Fall Stuff out of closet... Closet is upstairs...If I go up there I will be in severe pain the rest of the day..................

My strength is in the Lord. The Maker of Heaven and Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment