Saturday, November 5, 2011

A loaf of sun-maid raisin bread brought me to tears in Walmart....

A loaf of sun-maid raisin bread brought me to tears in Walmart...the thought of going to Olive Garden makes me cry.......I want to be strong but ....I am tired and scared and weak....there I said it...... I have never celebrated a birthday without my mother.....How do you do that?

I know I have a Father who formed me in my Mother's womb and since I was borne 57 years ago my life has been in His hands. (My baby pic)

It is through God's strength and prayer that I have gotten through the last few months. I pray God will let me see all the blessings that surround me tomorrow. I have so much to be thankful for and I am blessed with a Godly husband, 4 wonderful children and 13 amazing grandchildren. I have a sister and brother although far away I love very much. I have so much to be thankful for.


Lord let me see through your eyes tomorrow and feel your strength. I know my mom and dad will be looking down on me and I want to make them proud.

I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide them...
Isaiah 42:16

1 comment:

  1. Count your blessings and have a great birthday.
    Some of the things we have to go through on this side of heaven are not always good but God is good all the time!! Remind yourself your mother is just up ahead and in the big picture it won't be long. I am starting to sing -"It Won't Be Long and I know I will see old Jordan breaking at my feet and up ahead the lights of home my journey is now complete."

    ReplyDelete