Monday, March 5, 2012

Feverish weekend

This morning March 3, 2012 I woke up freezing. I have been under an electric blanket on high with another quilt on top, fuzzy slippers and 2 sets of PJs. FREEEEEZING! When I finally got warm enough to get up I took my temp and it was 100.8. My normal temp is 97.4. I was also having lower back pain which makes me wonder still,if this is kidney related...after regular morning meds as well as Tylenol I got to feeling better, at least I am not freezing....but an emotional day. Felt like doing nothing.....did nothing. Was not what we had planned.... My sweet hubby went ahead with our plans and with a portion of our income tax return (which is a whole new thing to us since his business is not doing well) and went out and got us a new Vizio TV. That made me feel better:) The whole weekend I didn't feel well, had no appetite, had lower back pain and low grade fever. Today is Monday I called my Rheumy and she said to see Primary today to see once and for all if I have a kidney infection. At this point I have read that low grade fevers are a symptom of Lupus...there are so many...symptoms..

Thank you God for my hubby, for a job that I am able to take time to feel better and for knowledgeable Drs (primary is right around the corner) and Oh, and I love the TV :) I know it's a material thing but it's enjoyable when you're not feeling well.....

Consider it all joy, my brethren, when you encounter various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces endurance. James 1:2,3

No comments:

Post a Comment