Tuesday, April 10, 2012

2 More Weeks Till Lupus Walk

I was off Friday and Monday and we had a quiet Easter weekend. I did go to the Yellow River Game Ranch with Heather, Bella and Ben on Friday. It was fun.

We had a nice church service and then went to put tulips on mom and dads headstone. Had dinner with friends. .

Continuing to have extreme pain specifically top left thigh muscle and tops of both legs in groin area. Worse when not changing positions for a period of time such as sitting in church, Sunday school, at a meeting today, watching tv at night, sitting at dinner table, sitting in car...I am contemplating calling dr about my concern......this is with all meds....



2 weeks till Lupus walk and the most I have walked is the Yellow River Game Ranch...

No comments:

Post a Comment