Wednesday, June 6, 2012

I pray it continues....

I haven't blogged lately so I must catch up on the latest Lupus updates. The muscle pain in my left thigh and my right arm that I have suffered with for over a year has not hurt in over 2 weeks. When I saw my Rheumatologists in May she gave me a medication for Fibromyalgia, Cymbalta ( keeping me on my Lupus meds) I am amazed how after 2-2 1/2 weeks on it the difference it has made. I am still tired requiring daily naps which I never did before and may be a result of the 5-7 meds I take daily. But whatever the case I remember last year at this time....mom was in the nursing home...having horrible dementia and I would sit with her and just ache. Especially my right arm muscles and that continued up until 2 weeks ago even though I am on many drugs for pain and muscle relaxers etc...so I am thankful and happy for the new medicine even though I was apprehensive about another drug...I have now went from 6 pain pills a day to 2. When I saw my Dr this week it was the first time i was able to tell I had no pain!!!!! Praise The Lord!!! I pray it continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment