Saturday, February 9, 2013

Lupus Hurts


Dr Michael Smith. Athens Orthopedic in Monroe Wednesday Feb. 6th sent me for MRI.

MRI at Open MRI and Imaging in Athens on Friday Feb. 8th.  MRI trip took a lot out of me.  I was on crutches. I cannot lift my weight with my hands so I had to put weight on my right leg..when we got home I elevated it and iced it.....last night was a very painful night and it interrupted my sleep...

Feb. 9th got up in a lot of pain to the point I will have to use wheelchair today.

Many thanks to our Sunday school class for the prayers, cards, delicious meals, emails and phone calls.


MRI results the 12th. I can not wait....I am thinking the only way to fix this must be surgery but I know God is in control regardless....Thank you for your continued prayers.



We wait in hope for the Lord;he is our help and our shield.
In him our hearts rejoice,for we trust in his holy name. Psalm 33

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry that you are in so much pain! God has his loveing arms around you! You are in my daily prayers, Darlene. Your sister in Christ! Sherry

    ReplyDelete