Friday, April 26, 2013

I Now Talk in my Sleep!!!!


What a week.  Seems every night was sleepless.  I now talk in my sleep !! Never have done this in 58 years!!  Now I start talking out loud in my sleep!!! Neither of us are getting a good nights sleep because i am waking us both up!!!I'm think its my newest med...so I will talk to Rheumy today.

I have been going to PT 3 times a week and working 1 hour minimum.  When I went Wednesday it was the worst day for pain and when you hurt they hurt you more...I dread today but I leave there and go straight to Rhuemy so hopefully I can talk to her and see what she thinks....

This week was my mom and dads birthdays.  Dads been dead 10 years and Mom almost 2 years.  I miss them so much it's just been a weepy week...


I'm am trying to work on my future because of my Lupus....  Things like work, insurance, Short Term Disability, Family Medical Leave Act, and a few other thighs just bring me to tears.  It's overwhelming...  My poor hubby, he is working longer and harder to compensate but he is never to tired to listen, give and encouraging word or just let me cry.  I don't know what the future holds but God does.  I give it to HIM and take it back everyday!! How crazy am I?  I know what Jesus says:

Matthew
25 "Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink, or about your body, what you will wear. Isn't there more to life than food and more to the body than clothing?
26 Look at the birds in the sky: They do not sow, or reap, or gather into barns, yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Aren't you more valuable than they are?
27 And which of you by worrying can add even one hour to his life?
28 Why do you worry about clothing? Think about how the flowers of the field grow; they do not work or spin.
Thank you Jesus!!

No comments:

Post a Comment