Saturday, October 29, 2011

Footloose

Got myself all geared up and mopped kitchen and steamed cleaned the living room and dining room. Showered and picked up Hope and Isabella at noon. Stevie B's pizza buffet for lunch and pumpkin pizza for dessert. On to the movies to see Footloose complete with popcorn and Reese's....Story line was good, music was great, Julianna was great but the language was not....ugh!!! Dropped the girls off so their mom could take them to their neewollah at church ( Halloween backwards).

During the movie my arms were killing me...They go to sleep and have that numb tingling feeling...I hate it...one of the worst symptoms so far and it is far worse at night...every night..if I am not moving them...they do it....

Off to Walmart to do some light shopping...zaxbys to go and home to put the house back together. Clean floors, new bed for Marley and now I rest. Great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment