Saturday, October 8, 2011

Where Does The Time Go?

October is my favorite time of year. The windows are open at night with the cool autumn breeze blowing over us. Pumpkin bread, pumpkin muffins, just pumpkins in general and fall decor. October always gives us the itch to camp so we look forward to our annual camping trip to the North Carolina Mountains. This year we will go without the concerns of leaving my mom behind...but with leaving Rick's mom behind...She is a part of this annual trip...our tradition has gone on for near 20 years....but this season of our life has seen many changes.....my mom has gone on to be with The Lord, Ricks mom is preparing to go....this season of life makes us appreciate each day, each minute, each breath...live in the moment don't let even a single moment pass without telling those you love just how much they mean to you...just yesterday I was raising my little boy and girl...today...they are raising my grandchildren...oh where does the time go...

No comments:

Post a Comment